If you have a passion for natural skin care and are bright, articulate and driven then we would love to hear from you.
Pai has a start-up culture - people work hard, take on projects outside their usual job roles and as a result are fast tracked into bigger roles according to their capabilities and passions.
The company has won business awards, beauty awards and is regularly featured in the business pages and by leading beauty bloggers.
Much of our recruitment to date has been a result of someone approaching us with a brilliant CV and captivating covering letter.
If we think you will make a great fit with our team then we will do our best to find or create a role for you.
As well as the positions below, we are on the look out for exceptional, passionate people in UK beauty wholesale / account management, international business development (with languages), online marketing, web application development and graphic / packaging design.
Please send your CV and covering letter telling us what you have to offer and why you would like to work at Pai to:
Salary: On application
Benefits: Free skincare and weekly yoga class!
Pai Skincare is looking for a Dispatch Assistant who thrives under pressure and is utterly focused on providing an amazing service to our customers.
The role is full-time and based at our West London head office.
- Packing internet orders
- Bookingâ€“in shipments via multiple carriers
- Working with different software platforms
- General stock maintenance
We are looking for someone with a natural head for logistics who has a methodical manner and strong computer skills. A calm and good humoured demeanour is also a must.
We hire for passion and enthusiasm - so don't worry if you don't have much (or any) direct experience of working in dispatch. However, you'll need to prove to us that you're a very safe pair of hands for this crucial role.
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you fit the bill! Please include your address and a contact phone number.
Pai Skincare is recruiting for an unflappable Production Assistant to help us with the day-to-day manufacturing of our organic skincare products.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail.
Experience working within a factory, especially in cosmetic or food preparation, is ideal but not essential.
Immediate start required.
Salary: on application
Benefits include free skin care products and yoga!
To apply: Please send a covering letter and a CV including address and telephone number.
PR & Marketing Intern
Salary: On application. Paid Internship
Length: 3-6 months, with potential to become a permanent role.
An unmissable opportunity to join the creative and dynamic marketing team at Pai Skincare. Pai is a rapidly growing retail and online international business, so marketing projects are always fast-paced and varied. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, quick-thinking and a confident self-starter who is keen to contribute ideas and grow with the business.
- Daily social media management
- Blogger and online press outreach
- Assist in content planning
- Manage the send out of press samples
- Organise and file press cuttings
- Assist with day-to-day running of Press Office
- Monitor industry and competitor activity
- Manage award entries
The role is full-time, and based at our West London head office.
We’re looking for a super-organised multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The desired candidate will ideally be university educated, and have graduated with a 2:1 or above. Work experience in the Marketing & PR sector is preferred, and a passion for beauty, brand-building or the world of organics is a plus.
Office Manager / PA
Salary: On application.
Pai Skincare is recruiting for a super organised Office Manager / PA to help with the day-to-day running of our busy office.
- Fielding phone calls
- Administrative support to the two Company Directors
- Arranging travel & accommodation
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies
- General office administration
- Organising work socials and events
Above all we’re looking for someone articulate and resourceful. Experience in a similar role would be ideal but not essential. The role would start part-time (mornings only) with the potential to go full time in the future. Benefits include free skin care products and yoga!
Customer Service Specialist
Salary: On application.
We’re looking for a super organised individual to work alongside our Customer Services Manager. You will be the first point of contact for our valued customers guiding them through any skin care questions and resolving their order enquiries. If you consider yourself an empathetic person that is highly driven, then this might be the perfect job for you!
- Computer literate preferably with Zendesk and Linnworks software experience
- Comfortable responding to a high volume of email and telephone enquiries with excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible to change with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working in a customer service or skin care consultant role
- Ideally a qualified beauty therapist but not essential
Free Skincare and weekly onsite yoga!
Monday to Thursday: 2pm - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
To apply, drop us a line telling us:
- the best customer service experience you ever received from a company, and
- an example of where you went above and beyond to make a customer happy