May 18, 2015
I’m a big tea drinker, for me nothing is more relaxing that settling down with a cup of Earl Grey. I find a hectic day at the office can be broken up nicely by indulging in a hot cuppa and taking ten minutes to … [Read More...]
May 15, 2015
Our BioAffinity Tonics are a total skin staple here at Pai HQ; there’s never one far from reach! The best thing about them is their versatility. They’re one of the hardest working products in your regime and can be used in … [Read More...]
May 11, 2015
There’s always a temptation to bulk-purchase or regularly top-up stock of favourite beauty buys. Recently, lots of you have been asking about the best way to store Pai products. Here are my top tips to help keep your stash of … [Read More...]
May 8, 2015
How much of your time is spent staring at a screen? If you’re anything like me, your eyes are glued - or continuously flicking between electronic devices, throughout the day. The capabilities of smartphones have signalled the … [Read More...]
May 6, 2015
We’re a foodie bunch here at Pai HQ and delight in checking out and being inspired by each other’s lunch options daily. However, we know we’re not alone in reaching the mid-week point and being unable to think of a single … [Read More...]
April 30, 2015
Eczema can be an upsetting, painful and very common skin condition - it’s estimated that up to 10% of children will experience it, but the majority of them (75%) “grow out of it” by their teens. That said, it’s not exclusive to … [Read More...]
- 3 skincare switches to make in Spring
- How to eat more veg – without trying!
- What are telomeres and what can they do for my skin?
- Could worms protect against eczema?
- Celebrate Sibling Day & get your FREE Travel Set!
- The ultimate at home facial guide
- Our exclusive guided meditation with Nadia Narain
- What are AHAs and what do they do to my skin?
- The science behind meditation
- How do these Masks fit into my Pai regime?