October 9, 2015
Last night a few of the Pai team headed to King’s Cross, London, to celebrate the opening of Frame’s brand new studio. Known for their fun (and intense!) classes, including yoga, barre and Pilates, the new site also boasts … [Read More...]
October 8, 2015
We might avoid alcohol in our skincare, but a little teetotalism has its own benefits as Sophie, Office Manager at Pai HQ, has found while taking part in ‘Sober October’: "The last few months have seen endless summer weddings … [Read More...]
September 30, 2015
Fancy eating raspberries during January? These days there’s nothing stopping you. The range of fruit and vegetables in most supermarkets means we’re spoilt for choice – whatever the time of year. However, just because we can … [Read More...]
September 25, 2015
It’s not beset with smog in quite the same way as Beijing, but London’s atmosphere consistently breaks ‘safe’ pollution levels. What’s more, current research suggests that living in a city can actually age your skin 10% … [Read More...]
September 23, 2015
It's been such a busy few weeks for me as I prepare to go off on maternity leave, but I received some amazing news last week that makes all the hard work worthwhile - I've been recognised by the CEW with a 2015 CEW … [Read More...]
September 18, 2015
Last year, sales of gluten-free products reached £184 million in the UK. This growth was up a staggering 15% from 2013. According to Mintel, 15% of households in the UK are now avoiding gluten, citing it as a cause of various … [Read More...]
- Pai launch in Mademoiselle Bio
- The Soil Association campaign for clarity in beauty
- Could white bread be linked to depression?
- Should you moisturise oily skin?
- FREE full-size Moisturiser when you spend £50
- The most common skincare questions – answered!
- Healthier summer cocktails
- Vacation vs. Staycation: Our favourite destinations
- Three ways to have more energy each morning
- Is sweating good for your skin?