May 22, 2015
Pregnancy is the most magical and mind-boggling experience that can fly by all too quickly! My first pregnancy went by in a flash, which is why for my second (currently half way along) I’m really taking time to savour the … [Read More...]
May 22, 2015
Last week was “Walk to Work Week” in the UK, a feature of ‘National Walking Month’ - Living Streets’ annual nationwide campaign to encourage us all to get moving! It’s official - us Brits are one of the most sedentary … [Read More...]
May 18, 2015
I’m a big tea drinker, for me nothing is more relaxing that settling down with a cup of Earl Grey. I find a hectic day at the office can be broken up nicely by indulging in a hot cuppa and taking ten minutes to … [Read More...]
May 15, 2015
Our BioAffinity Tonics are a total skin staple here at Pai HQ; there’s never one far from reach! The best thing about them is their versatility. They’re one of the hardest working products in your regime and can be used in … [Read More...]
May 11, 2015
There’s always a temptation to bulk-purchase or regularly top-up stock of favourite beauty buys. Recently, lots of you have been asking about the best way to store Pai products. Here are my top tips to help keep your stash of … [Read More...]
May 8, 2015
How much of your time is spent staring at a screen? If you’re anything like me, your eyes are glued - or continuously flicking between electronic devices, throughout the day. The capabilities of smartphones have signalled the … [Read More...]
- Tess Ward’s ultimate lunchbox recipe
- 3 things about Eczema that just aren’t true
- 3 skincare switches to make in Spring
- How to eat more veg – without trying!
- What are telomeres and what can they do for my skin?
- Could worms protect against eczema?
- Celebrate Sibling Day & get your FREE Travel Set!
- The ultimate at home facial guide
- Our exclusive guided meditation with Nadia Narain
- What are AHAs and what do they do to my skin?