July 18, 2014
Travel can be tricky for sensitive skin types - especially if you don’t have your tried and tested skin staples with you. Using whatever’s to hand isn’t an option and massively throw your skin off balance, which is why I’m so … [Read More...]
July 17, 2014
Chances are that like me, you’re looking forward to heading off on your summer holidays soon! When I enjoy some down-time with a good book and fun with family and friends, I’m always careful not to let my skincare regime … [Read More...]
July 16, 2014
The neck – that poor neglected area that doesn’t quite fall into either our face or body care regimes. I was taking to a customer last week who desperately wanted to know how she could improve the skin on her neck, which gave … [Read More...]
July 11, 2014
Little tip from me, it might be worth holding your nose before embracing the latest nutrition craze – fermented foods! Thanks to their ability to boost gut health, immunity and even improve skin, top nutritionists and health … [Read More...]
July 9, 2014
It’s been a busy few weeks at Pai HQ and on top of the normal day-to-day buzz, we’ve also been heading out to great events, attending some interesting talks and hatching exciting plans! Here’s a snapshot of what the team and I … [Read More...]
July 3, 2014
If the runny noses at Pai HQ are anything to go by, the last few weeks haven’t been great for hay fever sufferers. Interestingly, some of the most common complaints I get at this time of year aren’t the straightforward side … [Read More...]
- Time to scrub out plastic from our beauty products
- SPF, Nanoparticles and your Health
- Am I Vitamin D deficient?
- Can Vitamin D help Acne and Eczema?
- Pai launches at Shen Beauty in New York!
- How long does it take for products to work?
- Pai used on the set of Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent!
- Relaxation tips from Blue Cow Yoga
- Oils vs. Creams: What’s the difference?
- Get your feet summer ready!