September 2, 2014
The Soil Association’s Organic Beauty Week gets underway next week, and we’ve got a whole host of exciting events lined up to celebrate it! We’ve teamed up with Whole Foods Kensington to host the ultimate celebration of organic … [Read More...]
September 1, 2014
Regular readers of my blog will know that I am forever urging skin allergy sufferers to seek advice from a nutritionist and naturopath - to help them manage (or for a lucky few) eradicate their condition through diet. I don’t … [Read More...]
August 29, 2014
So many customers write to me frustrated with their adult acne and it seems to be hugely on the increase. One in five women are afflicted and I personally battled breakouts in my late 20s. Hormone imbalance tends to be the most … [Read More...]
August 22, 2014
Pai’s been getting a lot of magazine love recently! Our Pumpkin Seed & Pomegranate Stretch Mark System graced the pages of both Sunday Times Style and Women’s Fitness last week, selected as the hero product of Lily Simpson, … [Read More...]
August 21, 2014
We’re a fairly international bunch here at Pai HQ, and a benefit of that is insider travel tips when you’re heading off on a mini-break! I’ve grilled some of the team for their top European mini-break tips incase you need some … [Read More...]
August 15, 2014
A peek into what the team and I have been up to over the past few weeks, in and around Pai HQ… Our Anywhere Essentials Collections have landed! It’s always exciting launching a new product and our Anywhere Essentials … [Read More...]
- Organic really is better!
- How to eat well when you travel
- Caveman skincare – genius or rubbish?
- Free Anywhere Essentials Collection for your sister when you spend £40!
- Is turmeric the new sensitive skin saviour?
- Our Anywhere Essentials Travel Collections have landed!
- My top 5 summer holiday skincare sins to avoid
- How to prevent ageing on your neck
- What’s the fuss about fermented foods?
- What we’ve been up to…