April 11, 2014
Earlier this week our Marketing team were invited to try out a three day detox programme from the super-food supplying Detox Kitchen. If you haven't heard of them before, The Detox Kitchen delivers deliciously clean food … [Read More...]
April 7, 2014
I’m absolutely thrilled to announce that our Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser has scooped up two fantastic awards in less than a month! It has just been voted Best All-Round Cleanser in the Red Magazine Green … [Read More...]
April 4, 2014
Last Friday I held a live web chat as part of our Age Confidence celebration. As always, there were some fascinating questions asked, so I’ve reproduced the questions and answers below for anyone who wasn’t able to … [Read More...]
April 2, 2014
Last week marked the first year anniversary of our Age Confidence Facial Oil, and we've been celebrating that by speaking to wonderful women from all walks of life who embrace Age Confidence and all that mantra entails. The … [Read More...]
April 1, 2014
I'm so excited to finally be able to share a new product that has been in development for over two years. In our quest to soothe all kinds of sensitive skin, pets can often be forgotten, which is why we have launched our Paw … [Read More...]
March 28, 2014
In March last year we set about challenging the beauty industry’s ‘anti’ approach to ageing with our Age Confidence campaign. This remains a subject dear to my heart - as a 38 year old woman it’s particularly … [Read More...]
- No More Dirty Looks peek inside my makeup bag!
- Why it’s good to make things…
- The greens you need to know about…
- The women who inspire me
- Healthy Pancake Recipe from Deliciously Ella!
- National Wedding Show Gifts & Goody Bags
- Fairtrade Fortnight: Our Shea Butter Story
- Eat the rainbow – which nutrients are in which colours?
- Pai win the National Export Development Award!
- Model skincare secrets for London Fashion Week