March 8, 2014
Today is International Women’s Day (IWD) – a touch point in the calendar that celebrates all the amazing women, society and the media seldom put centre stage. To mark the occasion here are just a few of my lesser known, … [Read More...]
March 4, 2014
If there’s one day of the year that guarantees to bring out the little kid in me, it’s Pancake Day! While gorging on freshly flipped pancakes may be good for the soul, the classic recipe packed with refined sugar and white … [Read More...]
February 28, 2014
Brides-to-be descending on Birmingham's NEC this weekend for the National Wedding Show should keep a special look out for our friends over at Wedding Magazine. As well as great rates on subscriptions, they'll be giving away … [Read More...]
February 26, 2014
Fairtrade Fornight is running until 7th March, and it's a great chance to promote some of the amazing fairtrade ingredients used in skin care. Fairtrade is all about ensuring the farmers who create and harvest these raw … [Read More...]
February 24, 2014
'Eat your greens' is a common phrase, but what about the reds, oranges and purples? As well as bringing a bit of variety to your plate, eating a wide range of coloured fruit and veg has serious health benefits too. All … [Read More...]
February 19, 2014
After winning our regional category at the EEF Manufacturing Awards back in November, I’m delighted to announce that we went on to win the national Export Development award! Huge thanks must go to the EEF for recognising … [Read More...]
- Model skincare secrets for London Fashion Week
- 8 things to do with your muslin cloth
- Save on our Perfect Pairs this week!
- Green Smoothie Recipe from HEMSLEY + HEMSLEY
- Should you be rethinking your morning smoothie…?
- What is Rosacea and how can I treat it?
- Not all Soap is bad for your skin
- My Secret Winter Weapons for boosting the immune system
- Five ways to detox your skincare routine
- Pai’s Age Confidence Oil in Stella & the benefits of Echium Oil