August 25, 2015
To celebrate the launch of our extended customer service hours and live chat facility, Kirsti and Helen, our in-house skin care experts are answering your most common questions... 1. Can I use Rosehip Oil twice a day? … [Read More...]
August 21, 2015
During the summer months, cocktails are traditionally our tipples of choice. That said, they tend to suffer a pretty bad reputation in the world of healthy living. The reason? Many of them are packed with sugar. Here at Pai HQ, … [Read More...]
August 19, 2015
The English summer seems to be drawing to a close around us, but there’s still time for one last holiday excursion. The big question is: where will you go? Will you stay local and explore what’s on your doorstep or hop on a … [Read More...]
August 17, 2015
Some mornings you just can’t face dragging yourself out of bed – we’ve all been there. But if you’re finding this is happening day in day out, you might need to tweak your everyday routine. Here’s how to increase your energy … [Read More...]
August 13, 2015
There’s nothing like that healthy glow when you leave the gym after a workout. Aside from enhancing your fitness levels, exercise releases those feel-good endorphins that control levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. It also … [Read More...]
August 6, 2015
Today marked the first day of our new lunchtime run club here at Pai HQ! We’re lacing up our trainers in support of the amazing Haven Centre who support women during and after breast cancer. On September 6th, we’re taking … [Read More...]
- CIDESCO asks spas to rethink micro-beads
- Can probiotics help sensitive skin?
- What are probiotics and how can they improve your health?
- Healthy ice-lolly recipes
- What is your acid mantle?
- Exclusive recipe from The Detox Kitchen
- Why do I always breakout after flying?
- The pre-wedding skincare guide
- New look Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator
- How to find balance in your lifestyle